Lock&Stock: The CEO of the app is Craig Fernanda’s 23-year-old co-founder. This mobile app focusing on ending digital addiction. After a huge success of Lock&Stock in the UAE Pakistan also introduced this app for the students. In UAE, it first started its operations in 2017. Data from the agency reveals that 50,000 college students in UAE spent a blended 558 years offline due to the app.
Social media addiction:
Digital addiction has become one of the biggest addictions specifically 16-18-years-olds spending loads of hours glued to their smartphones. Our brand’s cause is to improve the lives of college students and our goal to fight digital addiction among students from around the world.
Features of Lock&Stock application
- Lock&Stock offers to download this app free that encourages the students to keep their smartphones turned off.
- This app tracks the number of times students spend with their cellphones.
- Block their social media notification and students to focus on doing the things they love.
- Students are rewarded with one “key” for every minute they maintain their smartphones locked. They could use these keys for offers and discounts from meals, entertainment, and retail brands;
- Securing scholarships from top universities around the world;
- Applying for jobs and internships to different organizations.
- Lock&Stock students compete with each other and top-performing users are given a weekly prize.
- The app allowing the students to add their friends to compete in opposition to every other. Lock&Stock students secured over half one million dollars in numerous scholarships and charge refusal through the software.
- This 12 months, Lock&Stock students have secured over a million bucks in scholarships for their September enrollments.
- The application allowing students to access a network of over four hundred universities from around the world.
This app is available now in google play store and app store. You can easily free download this app.
You may also know: South Asia at risk as a climate emergency swells glacier lakes